Protecting the privacy of web-site users
Your privacy is very important to us. We take care to protect the privacy of users of the The Thornbury Radiosurgery Centre Ltd website. Set out below is an explanation of how we process information about visitors to the site.
Collection of personal information
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site can be used to monitor and analyse how parts of the site are used. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
You have the option on certain pages within this site to submit personal information to The Thornbury Radiosurgery Centre Ltd website in order that we might send you further information. These pages provide explanations as to how this information is to be used.
We will not disclose without your consent any personal information we collect about you when you visit the site to a third party. By submitting your personal information through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by The Thornbury Radiosurgery Centre Ltd.
If you have submitted personal information through this website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact email@example.com
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.